Saturday, October 2, 2010

ON TIME!

So, this blog is actually getting a brand-new, look-at-what-just-happened update! WOO-HOO!
Joshua discovered the joys of apples. He's always wanted to eat them and I will cut them up and skin them, etc. This day, at soccer, he found the apple I'd packed for my breakfast. It was a new apple I wanted to try and was huge! Almost as big as his head. Needless to say, I didn't eat breakfast that day.
We celebrated the first day of Halloween, or in native terms, October 1st. All the Halloween decorations are up, and the kids wore their clothes. The temperature rose to 94 degrees, and here's Ben in his head-to-toe black. PE was hot!
We're looking forward to celebrating all month!
And just so you know, I'm half way through a post for September. It was started a few weeks ago, and I just can't get it done with all my family around here! Oh, yeah, I don't have the internet at home, either.

No comments: