Tuesday, July 29, 2008

The living room remodel #2

So here are the last pictures of the living room - you can see the before pics in an older post. You can see I haven't put anything on the walls yet. I'm enjoying the cleanness and haven't decided on where to put pictures up, etc.


I found the tv armoire on craigslist for a great deal! Just to the right of this is where our wood stove goes - We don't have it in yet - we still need to build a tile platform for it. We still have a little time before winter, though. (For those of you who don't know, we only have the wood stove to heat our home - fun, eh?!)
We had to put up this medallion because the whole was too big for the fan/light - but, I always wanted a medallion anyway - I think it looks great! This is the little rug we have in front of the door, but we have a big one, too, to put on the floor come winter. It's a dark brown - the blue is a bit brighter in reality
Come visit and see it yourself. We're really happy with it and extra anxious to do more - possibly this October!

1 comment:

Nancy said...

It really does look good in these pictures. I'm glad I got to see it in person too. Can't wait to come see it (and you) again sometime.