Thursday, August 20, 2009

Skinny hair!

One day as we were getting out of the car, I said to Sarah, "come on my yellow-haired girl." She said, "my hair's not yellow!" When I asked her what color it was she said it was "skinny." I laughed, not sure where that came from. Then, last night she was looking for a teddy bear. The kids had all kinds of teddy bears out that day so we asked her which bear. She kept saying "my bear." Finally, I asked her, "what color is it?" She said, "skinny like me," and patted her head. I asked her again, today, about her hair color and she called it skinny! So, I don't know where that came from, but I think it's adorable!
Sarah never lets me do much to her hair. She definitely won't let me use a curling iron. So, we cut her bangs again. But, last night when I was combing it I asked her if I could put curlers in it and she said I could. She was so patient! These curlers were a gift for MY 3rd birthday and I was excited to use them on my own 3-year-old.
It turned out pretty kinky and Ben was laughing at her, but I think it's really fun - something different and she likes it, too!


1 comment:

Susan said...

I love these pictures of her! She is just such a cute little girl!!!