Thursday, August 21, 2008

All About Mom

Benjamin tagged:

1.What is something mom always says to you? No

2.What makes mom happy? when I give her a hug

3.What makes mom sad? when I disobey her

4.How does mom make you laugh? I don't know

5.What was mom like as a child? you played dolls (this is after I told him a bunch about me, last night)

6.How old is mom? 33 - Is it really (No) 32, do it 32

7.How tall is mom? I don't know - just skip that one to never do it

8.What is moms favorite thing to do? sometimes you read books

9.What does mom do when you're not around? I think, I'm guessing alright, I think you do the clothes

10.If mom becomes famous, what will it be for? play the french horn

11.What is mom really good at? loving us

12.What is mom not very good at? driving at night time

13.What is mom's job? to wash Sarah

14.What is mom's favorite food? those noodle things

15.What makes you proud of mom? I don't know

16.If mom were a cartoon character who would she be? I like this one - you figure it out, I want it to be on Scooby-Doo, there are only 2, Velma or Daphne (okay, Velma, she's smart) I'm smart too, so I'll be Fred.

17.What do you and mom do together? read stories

18.How are you and mom the same? I don't know

19.How are you and mom different? cuz we are

20.How do you know mom loves you? you be good to me

2 comments:

Kristine said...

This was so cute, kids say the funniest things. I love what your job is!

Janet said...

I loved this blog. I could totally hear Ben say those things. Very creative!