Friday, August 8, 2008

Just a quick entry here - I did win a prize in the fair this last weekend. I had entered my three pics and got a 5th, 4th and 3rd. The 3rd place was Sarah on the chair. It was a champion and I won $15! Woohoo for me! There is another photo contest in conjunction with the Cantaloupe Festival. It's a themed one. I'll have to see if I can figure something out for it. Anyway, it was a fun experience and super-exciting to win a prize! Ben was jealous of my ribbons, so he is going to make a recycled art project for the Festival. I'll let you know how it goes. Oh, and we survived our first few days without Dad. He's home now and we're happy. At least he has work! And my weight-loss thing's not going so well. I've not eaten like I should lately and still haven't figured out the exercise thing. I'm still not pregnant and feel like I'm part of the cause - really NEED to lose weight to make it work. Keep me in your prayers. I'm trying!

2 comments:

Margaret said...

Congrats!! I loved all of your pictures and how fun to see that others did too. Get back on track with the eating right. We all fall off sometime and have to get back on. You can do it.

Kristine said...

Congrats Liz! Great pictures!