Wednesday, September 10, 2008

The river #2





Okay, so I'm a little behind (with a big behind, haha!) On August 29, a friday, we floated down the river again. This time with my sister Nancy, her hub Dave and son Tyler, and my mom and brother John. It was really nice, very relaxing. I took a disposable water proof camera. It was so hard to remember to hold it still. I'm so used to my digital, that corrects so many problems. So, sorry about the blurry. Sarah hadn't had her nap yet and fell asleep about half way down.



This is Nancy and Tyler. She wasn't sure he'd want to go, but was really excited when we got to the water.



And here is the big brother, John, helping de-air the tubes before heading home.

1 comment:

Margaret said...

Sounds like you've been really busy. It's good to see pics. of John it's been so long. Glad you got to see everyone and spend time with your family. Also glad that Kannon gets to be home more now.