Saturday, November 15, 2008

Book Tag

Here are the rules:
1. Pick up the nearest book (at least 123 pages).
2. Turn to page 123.
3. Find the 5th sentence
4. Post the 5th sentence on your blog
5. Tag 5 people

Book: Dr. Dobson Answers Your Questions
"He doesn't even know the meaning of the word."

I was hoping this would be some profound statement. I even thought about cheating. But, it is what it is. It was in answer to a question about teaching our children self-discipline. Although I had a cute quote once - I don't remember it perfectly now - A child was asked about his willingness to do something hard (I think)- he said "I told myself to do it and then I obeyed myself." If we were all so obedient to ourselves!
So, I'm not tagging anyone this time around. If you'd like to do it, let me know so I can read your profound sentence, too!

1 comment:

Angie said...

Here's mine...I haven't posted it on my blog, but just wanted you to know:
The book is "Killing Sacred Cows" and the sentence is: "born to be prosperous."