Friday, March 28, 2008

A day at the Park

I've been trying to do more fun things with my children. It makes me feel better about being a mom and when they (Benj) complain that I don't ever spend time with them I can remind them about what we've done. During our "Indian" spring (I don't know what else to call it. Every year we have a week or two of spring-summer weather and then it gets really cold again.) we went on a picnic to the park. I got to use my newly acquired snack-n-seal to make round pb&j's. Benjamin picked out a blanket we could sit on. Then we played on the toys. Well, they played and I watched. We brought Ben's bike, too. He just learned how to ride without training wheels and really enjoyed riding it on the sidewalks there. Sarah likes the slide and this little bulldozer toy that rocks back and forth.

No comments: