Thursday, October 2, 2008

Halloween here we come!

Sarah picked out this princess dress for Halloween this year (Ben still wants her to be Jessie the cowgirl). After we brought it home she tried it on and immediately started twirling around. It's a size too big, but I figured she could grow into it, use it to play in for awhile.
A few weeks ago Ben found the gorilla costume. A friend had given it to us and it has been sitting in the drawer. He put it on and then Dad helped Sarah put the other one on. That had been Ben's costume when he was her age. So here are our two gorillas!

We love the holidays in our house! We really get going for Halloween. Here are the kids on the 2nd day of October in their Halloween shirts! You'll notice Ben's shorts? Yes, it's still warm enough for shorts around here. It was in the 80's yesterday and I had the swamp cooler on from noon til 9pm!
I've almost got all the decorations out. Benjamin was really excited when he saw them and started putting things out for me - I didn't really like that, it's always been my thing. I guess I'm going to have to learn to share!

1 comment:

Margaret said...

Fun!! I love Halloween and I have no clue what I should be.