Thursday, October 2, 2008

44 Odd things about me!

Okay - I haven't blogged for awhile - just haven't taken the time - thought this might tide you over til I get here!
Learn 44 things about your friends, and let them learn 44 things about you
1. Do you like blue cheese? Funny thing, I've ALWAYS hated blue cheese - About a month ago I bought a salad and didn't notice that it had blue cheese on it until I had eaten a few bites - and guess what? It was okay! I'd probably eat it again!
2. Have you ever smoked? No way
3. Do you own a gun? Yes, and I know how to use it.
4. What flavor Kool Aid was/is your favorite? grape
5. Do you get nervous before doctor appointments? I don't think so.
6. What do you think of hot dogs? I can only handle grilled or the kind with cheese in them.
7. Favorite Christmas movie? How the Grinch Stole Christmas or The Charlie Brown Christmas.
8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? Water or sometimes a smoothie.
9. Can you do push ups? A few of them.
10. What's your favorite piece of jewelry? My wedding ring, but since it doesn't fit right now I like my garnet ring that I got off www.silverjewelryclub.com
11. Favorite hobby? Reading, baking, scrapbooking - guess I don't have a favorite!
12. Do you have A.D.D.? No, but I probably have some OCD
13. What's one trait you hate about yourself? Not as self-disciplined as I'd like to be.
14. Middle name? nope
15. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment: "Yes Ben, 6+4 does equal 10" "Am I stalling?" "I need to take my medicine"
16. Name 3 drinks you regularly drink? water, smoothie, and emergen-c
17. Current worry? Losing weight - teaching Ben
18. Current hate right now? Politics, totally!
19. Favorite place to be? the Temple
20. How did you bring in the New Year? Are you kidding me?! That was 10 months ago - I don't remember. I guess I probably slept through it!
21. Where would you like to go? on a cruise, Disneyland, Europe!
22. Name three people who will complete this: You, you, and yes even you
23. Do you own slippers? Yes, I wear them more in the winter - okay I ONLY wear them in the winter!
24 What shirt are you wearing? My dirty one from yesterday, because I'm going to exercise and then take a shower.
25. Do you like sleeping on satin sheets? No, I don't like flannel either. Give me good old cotton - and I don't care about the thread count.
26. Can you whistle? Yes
27. Favorite color? probably pink - but I'm definitely a color lover! I have every color in my closet!
28. Would you be a pirate? I don't think so.
29. What songs do you sing in the shower? I used to sing all the time in there, now I just try to get out as soon as I can.
30. Favorite Girl's Name? Uh, Sarah?
31. Favorite boy's name? Uh, Benjamin?
32. What's in your pocket right now? No pockets, I'm wearing my old paint pants and they don't have pockets!
33. Last thing that made you laugh? This morning when I was trying to dress Sarah, she was holding on to her dresser drawer and jumping and singing about jumping. She stopped and looked at me and said, "Just one more time, Kay?" And did it again. Her cute question made me laugh.
35. Worst injury you've ever had? Besides childbirth, probably when I dropped the shotput on my foot
36. Do you love where you live? I love the town, hate where our house is!37. How many TVs do you have in your house? 1
38. Do you have any pets? No way!
39. Who is your loudest friend? my kids?
40. Does someone have a crush on you? I would hope my husband still does.
41. Your favorite book(s)? Scriptures, the Twilight series, Anne of Green Gables, etc., hoping I love Jane Austen when I finally get around to reading her!
42. Where is number 34? At this point, who cares?
43. Favorite Sports Team? Don't even care.
44. What song do you want played at your funeral? Each life that touches ours for good.

When you are a mother, you are never really alone in your thoughts. A mother always has to think twice, once for herself and once for her child. ~Sophia Loren,

44 ODD Things about you! If you read this, feel free to share your own oddities!

No comments: